Mizzi Motors Limited is seeking to employ a full-time Logistics Coordinator to join its current team at Nissan Motor Sales Limited which represents locally the Nissan brand. Working in a close knit-team the selected person will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Logistics Manager and Sales Manager to ensure that the ordering and costing process for motor vehicles is carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinating with the franchise to facilitate the vehicle ordering and shipment process.
- Maintaining Franchise Data and Vehicle Model Specifications updated in the internal IT system.
- Liaising with the Head Office Logistics Department regarding the incoming, storage and movements of vehicles.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English
- A Diploma or Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Knowledge of Autoline (Kerridge) System will be considered an asset.
- Good numeracy skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Well organised and systematic
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their application including a detailed CV on email address email@example.com
, by mail to The Human Resources Manager, Mizzi Motors Limited, Rue D’Argens, Gzira, or by using the Apply button on this page. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.