Mizzi Motors Ltd is seeking to recruit an Outdoor Car-Parts Salesperson to assist in the running of one of our parts operations.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Selling car parts and lubricants to Mechanics , Parts Shops, Service Stations, and other parties involved in the car industry;
- Delivering sold items to the clients and working to cross-sell and up-sell during such opportunities;
- Supporting walk-in clients at the counter if required;
- Guiding clients with the identification of the relevant parts;
- Unpacking parts and products received following orders;
- Supporting the company’s administration function when called upon.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A good technical background (and ideally a formal qualification), relating to the automotive industry;
- An outgoing personality and the ability to establish quality relationships with clients;
- Good communication skills, in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Good competence in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- A clean driving licence.
Prior experience in car parts sales will be considered an asset.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their application including a detailed CV on email address email@example.com
, by mail to The Human Resources Manager, Mizzi Motors Limited, Rue D’Argens, Gzira, or by clicking the Apply button on this page. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.